Due to the adverse weather conditions throughout, TF Production Ltd and the Burnavon Arts & Cultural Centre has made the decision to cancel tonight’s performance with Tommy Fleming. The decision has been taken in the interest of the safety of the performers and patrons, given the treacherous travel conditions across the country.
All ticket holders will be contacted by our Box Office. The performance has been rescheduled for Wednesday 21st March.
If you have any queries, please contact the venue on 028 867 69949.
Apologies to all those who were due to travel and visit our venue tonight.
Tickets available from 028 8676 9949 or www.burnavon.com